Members are required to provide notice, in writing, 48 hours in advance of move-in/move-out regardless of whether they are moving themselves or hiring an outside moving company.
Approval is provided on a first come, first serve basis to avoid multiple moves simultaneously.
Hours for Moving
- 1 hour beginning at 7:00 a.m., Monday – Friday
- 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., Monday – Friday
- 1:30 p.m – 3:00 p.m., Monday – Friday
- 6:00 p.m – 11:00 p.m., Monday – Friday
- Weekend moves are subject to overtime charges
All requests are processed on a first come, first serve basis. Requests must be in writing and require the following information
- Company name and floor number
- Requested moving schedule (date, start time, duration)
- Moving company being used? If so
- Full Name of Moving Company
- Movers Certificate of Liability Insurance (see COI requirements)
- Will you need access to the garage for moving company?
- Movers must check in with Lobby Security upon arrival for move
- All items must enter/exit the floors through Elevator C only
- Movers should be reminded to provide Masonite and padding to prevent damage to walls and floors