RocketSpace Aims to Get Your Startup Funded
Within 3 Months
Reducing the fundraising timeline by raising capital from strategically aligned investors is the single largest competitive advantage a startup can have — and, it's one that compounds over time.
RocketSpace's Startup Services team leverages our extensive investor relationships to expedite your funding journey.
Program Details: What You Get
RocketSpace's 3 phase,
customized coaching to lead you to the right investor and funding, fast!
Prepare Your Financial and Company Due Diligence
- Assess company valuation
- Forecast market size
- Develop investor milestones
- Build employee stock option
- Provide EIS/SEIS support
- Solidify financial projections
- Develop KPIs
Practice and Perfect Your Pitch
- Develop 2-pager
- Facilitate practice investor meetings
- Provide pitch coaching
- Produce pitch video
Plan and Activate Your Investor Outreach Strategy
- Identify strategic investors
- Facilitate introductions to investors
- Plan robust investor roadshow
- Assist in aggregating investor feedback
- Guide term sheet negotiation
A founder skilled in fundraising can create enormous leverage for their business and develop unassailable competitive advantagesTomasz Tunguz — Partner, Redpoint Ventures
RocketSpace Startup Services is the premier program for top-tier startups seeking fast and smart capital.
Startup Services Program Qualifications
RocketSpace's Startup Services is an exclusive program aimed to gain smarter and faster funding for the top 1% of technology startups through a structured and streamlined process. Investors want to see the highest quality deal flow, so we look for the following in an applicant:
- Have a product in-market gaining traction, or be revenue generating
- Have already completed a Seed Round
- Have a strong founding team
- Be on the growth journey!
"After meeting RocketSpace, [KIT] moved onto their campus and quickly refined our business model into a more fundable entity. As we gained traction, RocketSpace introduced us to investors who ultimately closed our seed round. This turned out to be the only round of funding needed before selling to Shopify."