- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 05:30pm - 08:00pm
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Jessica StielauCEO at The Sourcery
According to First Round Review's latest State of Startups report, recruiting is one of founders' biggest concerns and challenges. The talent market is highly competitive, recruiting is time and cost-intensive, and then there's the cost of hiring the wrong person.
On August 16, we're bringing in Jessica Stielau, CEO of San Francisco recruiting shop The Sourcery, to share the tricks and best practices her company uses to recruit for companies such as Slack and GoPro.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Strategies to help you get the new hires you need + on time
- Ways to position your company + close candidates in a heated talent market
- Tricks to optimize your recruiting process and ROI
- Hidden costs + time sucks
- Recruiting tools + resources
And much more!
11:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | Lunch served
12:00 p.m. - 12:05 p.m. | Introduction
12:05 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. | Workshop
12:50 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Q&A
This workshop is tailored for startups with more mature recruiting processes and is recommended for companies with Series A funding and up.
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 09:30 - 11:30 am
- Where: The Classroom (-2 Basement) RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ