- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 05:30pm - 08:00pm
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Leila Banijamali Founder at Startup Documents
Tech licensing lawyer
Join Leila Banijamali, tech licensing lawyer and founder of Startup Documents, for a workshop on negotiation strategies to use with your customers and partners. Banijamali will lead us through negotiation tips and tricks that she has used and developed to secure lucrative multi-year deals for her clients.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Setting the stage to negotiate from a position of power
- Identifying and winning over your customer’s various stakeholders (they’re not all obvious)
- The power of listening as a negotiation strategy
- Deal closing techniques
And much more!
11:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | Lunch served
12:00 p.m. - 12:05 p.m. | Introduction
12:05 p.m. - 12:35 p.m. | Workshop
12:35 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. | Q&A
12:50 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Wrap up
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace members only.
About the Speaker:
Leila Banijamali is the founder of Startup Documents, a company formation and legal document automation site. Before launching Startup Documents, Leila founded Bedrock, a San Francisco-based technology law firm, where she has led complex licensing negotiations with Disney, Dell, GE, Tesla, LinkedIn and countless other enterprise companies.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 09:30 - 11:30 am
- Where: The Classroom (-2 Basement) RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ