- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 05:30pm - 08:00pm
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Managing Partner at Thinktiv
Ideation and product-market fit research are critical to developing products your customers will love. Getting the right mix of quantitative and qualitative research can be tricky though. Too much emphasis on quantitative research early on can lead a startup to build the wrong product or features, while neglecting it makes tracking and measuring your progress and success difficult.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Pros + cons of qualitative + quantitative research
- When + how to leverage each
- How to reconcile both methods for a rigorous yet flexible product building process
- Ways to uncover market needs, build user empathy + troubleshoot poor sales or retention
And much more!
The workshop will be followed by Office Hours for members who would like to work with Miroslav one-on-one.
12:00 - 12:05 pm | Introductions
12:05 - 12:50 pm | Workshop
12:50 - 01:00 pm | Q&A
01:00 - 03:00 pm | Office Hours
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 09:30 - 11:30 am
- Where: The Classroom (-2 Basement) RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ