- When: August 7, 2018, 11:45 am - 1:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 180 Sansome St, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Frumi Rachel Barr Serial entrepreneur and growth specialist
Author of A CEO's Secret Weapon: How to Accelerate Success
Thursday, June 23 at 11:00 a.m. PST
Developing great technology, products or services isn't enough.
Money and a plan don’t guarantee growth and success — execution does. Having the right people in the right seats doing the right things is critical to effective execution, and often trickier than it appears.
In this webinar, Dr. Frumi Rachel Barr, successful serial entrepreneur and growth specialist, will share the key ingredients to building a profitable and sustainable organization.
Here are a few areas to consider:
Having the "Right People on the Bus"
What are your right seats? Do you have the right people in those seats? And are the right people doing the right things?
Assessing Your Talent Pool and Building Your Bench
How leading companies hire, coach and retain the best people.
Growing and Motivating Your Team
Learn what good culture is all about and how to maximize your team’s performance and results at every level of the organization: leadership, management and individual contributors.
RSVP for this Event
- When: July 31, 2018, 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 180 Sansome St, Floor 3, San Francisco, CA
- When: Tuesday 7th, August 2018, 09:30 - 11:30 a.m.
- Where: B5 Meeting Room, Surf Zone RocketSpace, 40 Islington High St, London, N1 8EQ
- When: Wednesday 1st of August, 2018, 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- Where: Theatre RocketSpace London. The Yard, off Duncan Street London N1 8EQ