- When: October 31, 2018, 11:00-12:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 123 Mission St, Floor 16, 16MA, San Francisco, CA
Partner at Spinta Capital
Raising equity funds is not the only option available to help startups finance their growth. What are the perks and drawbacks of venture debt? When does it make sense for a startup to take a loan to bridge the gap until its next round — or replace it altogether? And are there any costly mistakes entrepreneurs should watch out for?
On January 12, Todd Schneider from Spinta Capital is coming in to demystify venture debt. He will explain how it all works, when it makes sense for a startup to get a loan versus raise funding, and what to expect.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- When a startup should or should *not* use venture debt
- Pros + cons of different lender types
- Structures (50 shades of debt)
- Hidden costs of amortization
- Ways to supplement or replace your next round with a loan
And much more!
12:00 pm - 12:05 pm | Introductions
12:05 pm - 12:50 pm | Workshop
12:50 pm - 1:00 pm | Q&A
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event