- When: October 31, 2018, 11:00-12:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 123 Mission St, Floor 16, 16MA, San Francisco, CA
UX/UI Designer at Nearsoft
The key to retaining and engaging your users is offering them a positive experience. It sounds simple, but it's easier said than done!
On March 30, Miguel Medina from Nearsoft's UX Team will show you how to use Service Blueprint to engage end users and improve UX. Service Blueprint is a UX mapping method used to analyze your complete service process flow. It is based on a collaborative technique that displays a process’s functions above and below your users' line of visibility. All backstage operations are documented and aligned with the User Experience on the front end.
This session will be followed by Office Hours for members who would like some one-on-one time with the presenter (sign up for Office Hours here).
Here are some of the topics we will cover:
- Baking UX into your workflow (we'll share a proven, user-centered design framework for this)
- Strategies for brainstorming and modeling new services
- Using service mapping to better analyze your current processes and how new ones could impact UX
- Uncovering opportunities for improvement in UX
And much more!
11:45 am - 12:00 pm | Lunch Served
12:00 pm - 12:10 pm | Introductions
12:10 pm - 12:20 pm | Service Blueprint Introduction
12:20 pm - 01:00 pm | Blueprint Exercise
01:00 pm - 01:10 pm | Service Ideation Intro
01:10 pm - 01:50 pm | Service Ideation Exercise
01:50 pm - 02:00 pm | Wrap up
02:15 pm - 04:00 pm | Office Hours (sign up here)
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event