- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 05:30pm - 08:00pm
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
The work of most departments in a company (finance, engineering, research) is based on empiric, quantifiable principles and methodologies. Although it comes as a surprise to many, successful marketing is also governed by measurable principles.
Marketing Science, as pioneered by Andrew Ehrenberg and popularized in texts such as "How Brands Grow" (2010, Byron Sharp et al, Oxford University Press), highlights repeatable, verifiable laws of marketing and buyer behavior. It is a clear and unmistakeable guide to how brands grow.
Here are some of the topics we will cover:
- Driving acquisition by understanding customer behavior
- Making your brand memorable
- Real examples of marketing practices you should avoid
The workshop will be followed by Office Hours for members who would like to work with Kate.
11:45 - 12:00 pm | Lunch Served
12:00 - 12:10 pm | Introductions
12:10 - 12:50 pm | Presentation / Discussion
12:50 - 01:00 pm | Q&A + Wrap-up
01:00 - 03:00 pm | Office Hours
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
About the Speaker
Kate Mahon is an international marketing communications professional and Vice President of PENSO, a global growth consultancy. For over 10 years, Kate has advised businesses and government entities in the UK, US, Middle East, and Asia on go-to-market strategies and integrated marketing programs, including Starbucks, HP, McDonald's, Samsung, Mubadala, and Microsoft.
Kate leads the US practice for PENSO, a thoroughly modern growth consultancy that recognizes the equally transformative powers of technology and design on business growth combined with a science-based marketing approach.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 09:30 - 11:30 am
- Where: The Classroom (-2 Basement) RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ