- When: October 17, 2018, 12:00-1:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 123 Mission, FL 16, RM 16MA
Partner + Senior Executive Coach at Good Startups
What if you could feel balanced even while you ride the daily roller coaster of entrepreneurship?
On July 6, we're pleased to host Tim Peek from Good Startups — an executive coaching company that uses cutting edge leadership psychology, neuroscience and emotional intelligence to help entrepreneurs accelerate themselves as human beings and leaders. In this master class, you will learn the fundamental secret to being a resilient leader. You will uncover the sources of your entrepreneurial stress and learn how to transform your worries (e.g. growth rates, fundraising) into innovation and new possibilities using a growth mindset, one of the most coveted leadership traits by top investors.
This session will be followed by Office Hours for members who would like to work with Tim one-on-one.
You will learn how to:
- Be a more balanced and resilient leader
- See more possibilities and significantly improve your judgment and decision making
- Reduce worry and anxiety thoughts
- Reduce feelings of burnout and overwhelm
And much more!
10:30 am - 10:40 am | Introduction
10:40 am - 11:50 am | Workshop
11:50 am - 12:00 pm | Wrap up
01:00 pm - 03:00 pm | Office Hours
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace members only.
RSVP for this Event