- When: October 17, 2018, 12:00-1:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 123 Mission, FL 16, RM 16MA
Data is useful in many contexts — showing investors traction, testing hypotheses about users, setting product strategy, discovering areas for improvement and more. To get all of these benefits though, you must know how to gather, clean, structure and interpret your data properly.
Join Lewis King and Gene Peters from RocketSpace member company Telligent Data on December 6 for a crash course in data. Gene and Lewis will share the most efficient and practical ways to gather and process your data and get it working for you, so you spend less time figuring out how to make sense of it, and more time getting the key insights that will help you build an amazing product.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Using data to build the right features
- Crosschecking what your users say they want with how they actually use your product
- Pros + cons of different data provider packages
- Building or choosing your analytics stack
And much more!
11:45 am - 12:00 pm | Lunch Served
12:00 pm - 12:05 pm | Introductions
12:05 pm - 12:50 pm | Workshop
12:50 pm - 1:00 pm | Q&A
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event