- When: October 31, 2018, 11:00-12:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 123 Mission St, Floor 16, 16MA, San Francisco, CA
Co-founder and Marketing Consultant at Prim'd Marketing
Jenni Heffernan Brown
Co-founder and Marketing Strategist at Prim'd Marketing
Brand values are a key component of a successful brand. Have you taken the time to really think about what your startup stands for? Your company values set the bar for all business decisions and shape your brand into something concise, distinctive and legitimate. They define what you bring to the market that people love and differentiate you from competitors. Brand values can also help you measure success and weigh up potential opportunities to avoid making the wrong decision.
On October 12, we're bringing in Sophie Davies and Jenni Heffernan Brown — co-founders of Prim'd Marketing — to help you identify and fully leverage your brand values. Understanding who you are and what makes you different will allow you to talk to your customers in a more meaningful way.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Identifying your business's 'why' to point to the heart and soul of your brand
- Establishing your key differentiators and how they set you apart from competitors
- Crafting a clearer mission statement to help with your elevator pitch
12:00 p.m. - 12:05 p.m. | Introduction
12:05 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. | Workshop
12:50 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Q&A
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event