- When: Multiple Dates Available, Multiple Times Available
- Where: RocketSpace, 123 Mission St, San Francisco, Ca
Early stage investor
Former Facebook Executive
Growth is both a science and an art. A scientific growth process optimizes conversion and makes sure that no gap is overlooked. But at some point, it generates diminishing returns. This is where the art of growth comes in.
On September 25, we're pleased to host SC Moatti — tech visionary, early stage investor and former Facebook executive. SC will draw from her experience investing in hyper-growth startups and building mobile products billions of people use to share best practices and case studies for accelerating growth, including techniques that can generate triple-digit conversions!
Some of the topics we'll cover:
- Analytics: the tools you really need to get visibility in your business
- Growth: how to systematically optimize your funnel for maximum conversion
- From good to great: techniques that 3X your conversion at all stages of growth
As always, we will open the discussion up to the audience for Q&A. Please bring your questions for SC!
5:30 - 6:00 pm | Happy (Half) Hour
6:00 - 6:30 pm | Triple-digit Conversions: Unlock New Sources of Startup Growth
6:30 - 7:00 pm | Audience Q&A
7:00 - 7:30 pm | Networking
By registering for this event, you agree that you may be contacted by RocketSpace for future events and announcements. Your details will never be shared with third parties.
About the Speaker
SC Moatti is a technology visionary, early stage investor and fmrFacebook executive. Today, she invests in products that transform lives and create value at scale. Previously, she built mobile products that billions of people use. Andrew Chen, one of Uber's top executives, called SC “a genius at making mobile products people love.” Moatti is the founder and managing partnerr of Mighty Capital, an early-stage investment firm, and the founder of Products That Count, a community of 15,000+ product managers and innovators. She also serves on boards of both public and private companies, including mobile technology giant Opera Software (OPERA:Oslo). A bestselling author, Moatti frequently keynotes on mobile transformation and business growth and is a regular contributor to the Harvard Business Review. She lectures at Stanford Graduate School of Business, where she earned her MBA and has a Master of Science in electrical engineering. For more information, visit scmoatti.com.
RSVP for this Event
- When: February 13, 2018, 11:45 am – 1:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 180 Sansome St, San Francisco, CA
- When: February 13, 2018, 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 180 Sansome St, Floor 3, San Francisco, CA