And breathe... BreathWork Class
- When: Monday 9th of September, 2019, 12:30-1:30pm
- Where: The Classroom, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Megan Reitz - Professor, Ashridge Hult. Thinkers50 radar. Speaker, author, consultant.
Mindfulness is all the rage, but what is it? What’s it got to do with leadership (if anything)? Is there any real evidence it works? And, How do you practice mindfulness?
Over the last four years, Professor Megan Reitz has been studying how leaders may be able to train their minds in order to develop their resilience and their ability to collaborate well with others amidst uncertain, complex and distracting environments. Her findings are vital for leaders wishing to be effective in today’s ever-changing, fast-paced world.
1. Learn what mindfulness is – and, through dispelling some myths, what it isn’t.
2. Know how to train the mind to develop three of the most important leadership capacities: resilience, collaboration and leading / making decisions in complex environments.
3. Understand the scientific evidence base for mindfulness in the workplace – what we know and what we don’t.
4. Gain useful resources to help you train the mind to lead more effectively.
About the Speaker
Megan is Professor of Leadership and Dialogue at Ashridge Executive Education, Hult Business School and Founder of Reitz Consulting. She is listed on the Thinkers50 radar of global management thinkers. She writes, speaks and consults in the areas of leadership, dialogue, mindfulness, culture, change, coaching and team effectiveness.
Professor Megan Reitz,
LinkedIn: Megan Reitz
** FREE FOR ROCKETSPACE MEMBERS ** PLEASE CONTACT SOLESEN@ROCKETSPACE.COM FOR YOUR DISCOUNT CODE** *ROCKETSPACE MEMBERS WILL BE CHARGED A DEPOSIT OF £5 AND THIS IS REFUNDED WHEN YOU ATTEND THE WORKSHOP*
For a limited time, we're offering a special deal of 50% off your first month. Book a Tour & Claim Your Discount.Request A Tour