- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 05:30pm - 08:00pm
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Seth PardeeAssociate at Coblentz Patch Duffy & Bass
Stock compensation can be a great perk for startup employees, but the taxes are complicated and vary depending on the kind of stock or stock options and when you choose to get taxed on them!
On June 1, we're bringing in Seth Pardee from San Francisco law firm Coblentz Patch Duffy & Bass to explain how different kinds of stock compensation are taxed, the different rates based on when you choose to exercise your options or have your stock vest, and strategies to limit how much you will have to pay.
The workshop will be followed by Office Hours for members who would like some one-on-one time with Seth (sign up for Office Hours here).
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Understanding how to get your stock taxed at a lower rate
- Avoiding tax, interest, and penalties equal to the value of your options
- Understanding when your options or stock will be taxed
And much more!
11:45 am - 12:00 pm | Lunch served
12:00 pm - 12:05 pm | Introduction
12:05 pm - 12:50 pm | Workshop
12:50 pm - 1:00 pm | Q&A
01:15 pm - 3:00 pm | Office Hours
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 09:30 - 11:30 am
- Where: The Classroom (-2 Basement) RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ