- When: August 7, 2018, 11:45 am - 1:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 180 Sansome St, San Francisco, CA
Pierre Zado Founder + Attorney at Zado Law
Tech startup lawyer
As an entrepreneur, once you have found one or more investors who are interested in funding your company, it can be tempting to believe that the most difficult part is over. Don’t let yourself be fooled though — negotiating your term sheet can be just as challenging (and confusing!).
To help you get the best valuation and terms from your prospective investors, we’re bringing in Pierre Zado, an attorney who specializes in startup law. During this one-hour workshop, Pierre will cover the most important details and best practices founders need to know about term sheets and cap tables.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- The pros and cons of convertible notes versus preferred stock
- Ways to leverage your data room to build a positive relationship with investors
- When and when not to use an attorney
- DIY documents and resources available for entrepreneurs online
- Reasons to avoid family and friends rounds
And much more!
11:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | Lunch served
12:00 p.m. - 12:05 p.m. | Introduction
12:05 p.m. - 12:35 p.m. | Workshop
12:35 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. | Q&A
12:50 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Wrap up
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event
- When: July 31, 2018, 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 180 Sansome St, Floor 3, San Francisco, CA
- When: Tuesday 7th, August 2018, 09:30 - 11:30 a.m.
- Where: B5 Meeting Room, Surf Zone RocketSpace, 40 Islington High St, London, N1 8EQ
- When: Wednesday 1st of August, 2018, 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- Where: Theatre RocketSpace London. The Yard, off Duncan Street London N1 8EQ