- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 05:30pm - 08:00pm
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Daniel Won Tax Partner at SingerLewak
Think doing your personal taxes is confusing? Just wait until you start trying to make heads or tails of taxes, exemptions, deductions and financial statements for your startup!
Join Daniel Won from Singer Lewak, an award-winning tax firm in San Francisco, for a one-hour workshop covering the fundamentals that founders and startup teams need to know to get their taxes and accounting right.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- The kinds of income that are taxable
- The typical expenses that can be claimed as deductions
- Tax breaks for new technology companies
- The types of CPA reports that investors want to see
And much more!
11:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | Lunch served
12:00 p.m. - 12:05 p.m. | Introduction
12:05 p.m. - 12:35 p.m. | Workshop
12:35 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. | Q&A
12:50 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Wrap up
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 09:30 - 11:30 am
- Where: The Classroom (-2 Basement) RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ