- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 05:30pm - 08:00pm
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Operational matters aside, entering a new market raises a host of questions around marketing, positioning and content. Will this new market respond to your website and marketing materials the same way that your home market did? Do you need to develop a new positioning and promotion strategy?
On July 7, we're bringing in Jose Palomares and Stephanie Harris from Venga Global, experts in translation and localization. Jose and Stephanie will walk you through the questions you should be asking yourself about your marketing strategy as you expand to new markets, practices that will help you be successful, and important but not so obvious missteps to avoid.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Deciding on a marketing approach for new markets
- Building the strategy
- Cultural + SEO elements to consider
And much more!
11:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | Lunch served
12:00 p.m. - 12:05 p.m. | Introduction
12:05 p.m. - 12:35 p.m. | Workshop
12:35 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. | Q&A
12:50 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Wrap up
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 09:30 - 11:30 am
- Where: The Classroom (-2 Basement) RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ