- When: October 31, 2018, 11:00-12:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 123 Mission St, Floor 16, 16MA, San Francisco, CA
A startup’s capitalization needs to map to its business strategy. Many founders haven’t considered the full scope of their financing requirements and approach each step in their financing journey without an overall master plan, potentially leading to unnecessary dilution and missed opportunities.
On June 27, we’re bringing in Coleman Cannon of Silicon Legal Strategy and Ezra Roizen of Advsr to walk you through key topics related to startup capitalization and help you build a framework that matches the dynamics of your venture.
This session will be followed by Office Hours for members who would like to work with Ezra and Coleman one-on-one.
Topics we'll cover:
- Various ways startups can accumulate growth resources
- The interplay of valuation, business plan + capitalization
- Understanding the motivations + risk/return profiles of investors at various stages of capitalization
- Strategies for 'de-risking' investments in your startup
- Dilution and control implications of various arrangements
And much more!
11:45 am - 12:00 pm | Lunch served
12:00 pm - 12:10 pm | Introductions
12:10 pm - 12:40 pm | Workshop
12:40 pm - 12:50 pm | Q&A
12:50 pm - 01:00 pm | Wrap up
01:00 pm - 03:00 pm | Office Hours
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace members only.
RSVP for this Event