- When: October 31, 2018, 11:00-12:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 123 Mission St, Floor 16, 16MA, San Francisco, CA
Graham Silbermann VP of Sales at 729 Solutions
Whether you’re building a new app or a new feature, you should always be scoping. Poor scoping often leads to missed deadlines, ballooning development costs and, in the worst cases, terrible products that break or users just hate.
On May 17, we’re bringing in Graham Silbermann from 729 Solutions — a digital agency that provides software development, design, and process implementation services for responsive mobile applications. Graham will lead a one-hour workshop around scoping best practices that will help you focus on what’s most important to your project’s success, build the right features, and ship on time.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Best practices to scope new projects with depth and accuracy
- How to create a useful, realistic technology roadmap
- Implementing an effective design, build, test and learn cycle
- Onboarding and integrating development resources
- Encouraging understanding, vulnerability and collaboration in your team
And much more!
11:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | Lunch served
12:00 p.m. - 12:05 p.m. | Introduction
12:05 p.m. - 12:35 p.m. | Workshop
12:35 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. | Q&A
12:50 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Wrap up
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event