- When: October 17, 2018, 12:00-1:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 123 Mission, FL 16, RM 16MA
Dr. Frumi Rachel Barr
Serial Entrepreneur and Growth Specialist
Gazelles Certified Executive Coach
Author of A CEO's Secret Weapon: How to Accelerate Success
It's no secret that having the right team and company culture is critical to building a successful startup. Human beings are at the heart of every growing and thriving company. They're the ones developing your product, speaking with customers, and more. A high-functioning, cohesive team collaborates comfortably, concentrates on key objectives and pivots nimbly and intelligently as setbacks arise. Conversely, it's easy for employees to lose morale, flexibility and focus — hurting productivity, growth, etc. — for a myriad of reasons.
Are you taking the right steps to build a healthy, productive organization?
Dr. Frumi Rachel Barr — serial entrepreneur, Gazelles certified executive coach, and author of A CEO's Secret Weapon: How to Accelerate Success — is coming in on July 27 to help you make the most of your biggest asset: your people. Dr. Frumi will draw from her experience building companies and advising startups to share best practices and tactics for building the team your company needs to reach its goals, and troubleshooting any 'people issues' you're experiencing.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Making sure you have the right people in the right seats doing the right things
- Assessing your talent pool and building your pipeline
- Creating values and processes that support your company's growth from a people point of view
- Empowering and inspiring people at all levels of your organization to do their best work
- Hiring and firing for culture
And much more!
The workshop will be followed by Office Hours for members who would like to work with Frumi one-on-one.
10:30 am - 10:40 am | Introductions
10:40 am - 11:50 am | Workshop
11:50 am - 12:00 pm | Q&A
12:30 pm - 2:30 pm | Office Hours
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event