- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 05:30pm - 08:00pm
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Head of Piloting at RocketSpace
Large corporations have so much to offer startups — industry knowhow, established distribution channels, financial resources and more — but working with a global brand can be easier said than done! One of the ways RocketSpace's Corporate Innovation Services team, our innovation consultancy arm, encourages startups to collaborate with corporates is through pilots.
On May 11, Michael Phillips from our Corporate Innovation Services practice is leading a workshop for members about the ins and outs of running pilots with corporates. He will cover everything from the best approaches to contacting brands you're interested in working with to managing the relationship to ensure you get what you need out of the engagement.
The workshop will be followed by Office Hours with Michael for members who would like some one-on-one time to discuss their unique situation and questions (sign up for Office Hours here).
Here are some of the topics we will cover:
- identifying which corporates you should work with and vetting various opportunities
- positioning your startup to garner interest from corporates
- common hurdles and ways to mitigate them
And much more!
11:45 am - 12:00 pm | Lunch served
12:00 pm - 12:05 pm | Introduction
12:05 pm - 12:35 pm | Workshop
12:35 pm - 12:50 pm | Q&A
12:50 pm - 01:00 pm | Wrap up
01:00 pm - 03:00 pm | Office Hours (sign up for Office Hours here)
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace members only.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 09:30 - 11:30 am
- Where: The Classroom (-2 Basement) RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ