- When: Multiple Dates Available, Multiple Times Available
- Where: RocketSpace, 123 Mission St, San Francisco, Ca
Uber, Airbnb, DraftKings... news outlets tell us with unfortunate regularity of innovative tech startups that tarnish their reputation, waste time and lose money in conflicts with regulators. Yet, these outlets often fail to highlight that regulatory risks are the key to recognizing unseen opportunities that will enable your startup to create greater value and emerge as a global economic leader.
How can your company make sure it is recognizing and capitalizing in full on its regulatory risks?
Bill Devine will join us on August 2 to present anecdotes and practical steps that will improve your team’s ability to recognize and capitalize on the often overlooked risks and opportunities that lie beyond obvious regulatory duties. His model, built from experience with both U.S. and European enterprises in a range of industries, will strengthen both your company’s growth plan and your ability to lead.
This session will be followed by Office Hours for members who would like to work with Bill one-on-one.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Recognizing both obvious and unseen regulatory risk
- Challenging regulators
- Recognizing unseen opportunities in regulatory risk
- Using regulatory risk to emerge as a global economic leader
- Maximizing the contributions of your lawyers
And much more!
10:30 am - 10:40 am | Introductions
10:40 am - 11:50 am | Workshop
11:50 am - 12:00 pm | Q&A
12:30 pm - 02:30 pm | Office Hours
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event
- When: February 13, 2018, 11:45 am – 1:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 180 Sansome St, San Francisco, CA
- When: February 13, 2018, 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 180 Sansome St, Floor 3, San Francisco, CA