- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 05:30pm - 08:00pm
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Principal at KOFA Public Affairs
Branding and positioning are not isolated activities that occur independently of the rest of your company's strategy and operations. Approaching public positioning as an organizing operation helps build synergies so your startup can build a strong narrative and stand out in the market — supporting sales, marketing, fundraising and recruiting efforts — with limited overhead and cost.
On May 16, join Damian O'Doherty from KOFA Public Affairs — a 360-degree public advocacy and communications firm — for a hands-on workshop on public positioning. Together, we will develop a narrative pyramid to help your startup channel energy from all relevant quarters of the public space to propel your message.
The workshop will be followed by Office Hours with Damian for members who would like some one-on-one time to discuss their unique situation and questions (sign up for Office Hours here).
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- defining + refining the core elements of your positioning
- crafting a focused, piercing narrative that supports your organization's goals
- identifying the most compelling messengers + communications platforms to increase your message's reach while minimizing cost
And much more!
11:45 am - 12:00 pm | Lunch served
12:00 pm - 12:05 pm | Introduction
12:05 pm - 12:35 pm | Workshop
12:35 pm - 12:50 pm | Q&A
12:50 pm - 1:00 pm | Wrap up
01:00 pm - 03:00 pm | Office Hours (sign up for Office Hours here)
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 09:30 - 11:30 am
- Where: The Classroom (-2 Basement) RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ