- When: October 31, 2018, 11:00-12:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 123 Mission St, Floor 16, 16MA, San Francisco, CA
Monica Phillips Founder of Spark Plug Labs
Join Monica Phillips — executive coach, strategic consultant, and founder of Spark Plug Labs — for a workshop around creating winning habits that impact everything from productivity, to focus and time management. Monica will lead us through an exercise to clarify your strategic vision and fully leverage your relationships.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Habits that will help you save time and be more effective
- Creating a clear strategic vision and understanding how relationships influence your success
- Communicating your vision and needs to fully leverage your relationships
- Best practices for motivating and aligning your team
And much more!
12:00 p.m. - 12:05 p.m. | Introduction
12:05 p.m. - 12:35 p.m. | Workshop
12:35 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. | Q&A
12:50 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Wrap up
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event