- When: Monday 19th of August, 2019, 17:30-18:30
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Founder + Managing Director at GrowthPoint Technology Partners
Associate at GrowthPoint Technology Partners
Analyst at GrowthPoint Technology Partners
M&A (mergers and acquisitions) are highly popular exit strategies for startups, but many founders leave preparation to the last minute and, as a result, are offered a low price at the time of sale.
We're bringing in Mike Shepherd — the founder of GrowthPoint Technology Partners, a technology investment bank that provides financial and M&A advisory services to technology companies — on February 23 to walk you through everything you need to know about the process of selling your company, followed by Office Hours for members who would like some one-on-one time with the presenters (sign up for Office Hours here).
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Trends in the tech M&A market
- The pros + cons of your strategic options
- Determining your company's valuation
- Optimal exit timing
- What to expect in the process
- Best practices to increase your upside
And much more!
11:45 am - 12:00 pm | Lunch Served
12:00 pm - 12:05 pm | Introduction
12:05 pm - 12:50 pm | Workshop
12:50 pm - 1:00 pm | Q&A
01:50 pm - 3:00 pm | Office Hours
This workshop is appropriate for startups at all growth stages.
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 2nd of October, 2019, 09:30-10:30
- Where: The Classroom, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ