- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 05:30pm - 08:00pm
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Founder of BAM Communications
Getting your startup featured in press helps validate your company with investors, employees and acquirers, supports new customer acquisition, and reaffirms the impression that your company is successful. Getting press is easier said than done though. Reporters are constantly barraged with email pitches (many of which are irrelevant to the industry they cover) and under tight pressure to publish attention-grabbing articles.
On August 9, Beck Bamberger, founder of full service PR and marketing firm BAM Communications, is coming in to share what she has learned over eight years spent "rescuing tech startups from anonymity." Beck will share best practices and insights useful in building a solid PR strategy and optimizing existing efforts to get your company more press coverage.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Identifying the right outlet + contact for your story
- Approaches for connecting with reporters
- Pitching the right (newsworthy) story
- When to work with a PR firm + what to look for
And much more!
11:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | Lunch served
12:00 p.m. - 12:05 p.m. | Introduction
12:05 p.m. - 12:35 p.m. | Workshop
12:35 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. | Q&A
12:50 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Wrap up
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 09:30 - 11:30 am
- Where: The Classroom (-2 Basement) RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ