- When: Multiple Dates Available, Multiple Times Available
- Where: RocketSpace, 123 Mission St, San Francisco, Ca
We’re excited to announce that our May 25 Power Hour will be sponsored by Lighter Capital!
Lighter Capital is a fintech company revolutionizing the business of startup finance. They provide tech entrepreneurs up to $2M in capital to grow their startups while retaining equity and control. The application and underwriting processes are powered by technology that lets entrepreneurs spend less time fundraising and more time building their businesses. Based in Seattle, they invest in companies across the US.
To date, Lighter Capital has funded over 270 rounds across more than 160 companies.
If you are generating revenue (over $15,000 MRR) and exploring sources of capital that will allow you keep your equity, this could be perfect for you.
Join us on the 25th to meet the Lighter Capital team and learn more about how they could help you source capital. We will have our customary Power Hour staples — beer, wine, appetizers, pool and ping pong — plus a ping pong tournament and raffle courtesy of Lighter Capital (prizes include an Amazon Echo and gift card!).
RSVP for this Event
- When: February 13, 2018, 11:45 am – 1:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 180 Sansome St, San Francisco, CA
- When: February 13, 2018, 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 180 Sansome St, Floor 3, San Francisco, CA