- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 05:30pm - 08:00pm
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Founder + CEO of NOTWICS
Hear pitches from 12 of the UK/EU's best early stage tech startups at an event hosted by NOTWICS Founder and CEO Chris Lowe and held at RocketSpace on the 27th February at 4:45pm. Several verticals covered and all raising.
- A SaaS (B2B2C) player who is the world’s most intelligent Over-the-Top Wi-Fi engagement platform, using machine learning to build beautiful relationships between brands and people.
2. An AI player that reinvents the search and feed user interface to organise and evaluate the overwhelming amount of new information with state-of-the-art technologies in machine learning and network sciences.
3. An Energy Tech player that saves consumer's money on their home energy bills. Automatic. Free. Painless.
4. A breakthrough in aviation security; using advance computing techniques to revolutionise the provision of risk management information by delivering higher quality analysis instantaneously, helping to keep passengers, crew and aircraft safe.
5. A Health Tech player that has developed a new allergy test to improve the management of allergy. 80 percent of respondents to a recent US market survey indicated they would buy the product which would be delivered by their fully owned US laboratory.
6. As Millenial's love dogs more than Kids ... Pet Tech is going to be huge. Meet the leading marketplace for professional pet care!
7. This Scottish start-up uses AI and semantic based IP to collect, clean, and redistribute live events data to UK B2B clients and is looking for investment to expand internationally.
8. A French-founded, London-based People Tech player aiming to become the marketplace used for hiring across all roles, levels, and geographies.
9. A Hard Tech enhancing semiconductor computing power by reducing the performance gap between CPU and RAM for next generation Big Data applications.
10. A Barcelona-based Fash Tech player that is driving the adoption of youth fashion fused with cool technology and has a pilot in place with Spain's largest department store, El Corte Ingles.
11. A FinTech start-up that gathers data and make it human- and machine- friendly. They're just getting started, so they're focusing on a real niche: data on investor positioning and flows in emerging bond and currency markets.
12. An Enterprise Optimisation Software that helps businesses to predict and meet demand, with a current focus on the workforce space. They enable organisations to create optimal staff schedules, delivering a more accurate payroll spend, reducing overtime, and increasing operational efficiencies
4:45 - 5:15 pm | Registration (Drinks + Nibbles Available)
5:15 - 5:35 pm | Cognitive Deep Dive With Smith + Williamson
5:35 - 6:45 pm | Tech Startup Pitches
6:45 - 8:00 pm | Networking
By registering for this event, you agree that you may be contacted by RocketSpace for future events and announcements. Your details will never be shared with third parties.
For those that cannot be there in person — we are working with Intelligent Crowd TV — who will be streaming the evening online.
About the Host
Chris Lowe — NOTWICS
CHRISTOPHER LOWE is a commentator and practitioner on the GLOBAL TMT of more than 20 years having honed his skills brokering in several leading investment banks in the nineties and noughties. In 2011, he took the tech plunge and created a start-up which exited in 12 months to Bloomberg.
Bloomberg chose to do absolutely nothing with the IP/technology, but instead give Chris an amazing platform to develop one of the most extensive private investor/private company networks, connecting capital to companies.
In January 2017, Chris and Bloomberg decided to part company and the NOTWICS Ltd business was created. This aims to continue to help connect the right start-ups/scal- ups and defy some of the myths and speed bumps that loiter in this process.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 09:30 - 11:30 am
- Where: The Classroom (-2 Basement) RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ