- When: 3 May, 2018, 9:30 - 11:30 am
- Where: RocketSpace, 40 Islington High St, London, UK
In a new venture's early days, getting the right data on cash, financials, and SaaS metrics can mean the difference between making great decisions or terrible mistakes. This is why setting up your Quote-to-Cash process and arming your team with the right information right from the start is key.
On February 13, join David Appel, Head of Software + SaaS Vertical at Sage Intacct, for an engaging session geared towards helping your startup make the best decisions at the right time, pushing your company even further forward for optimal success. Spearhead your business with advantageous processes that not only produce results, but also drive your financial transformation.
You will learn about:
- The metrics needed at different stages of growth
- Why investors focus on these metrics
- How to set up your quote-to-cash process and automate billing, cash-flow, and metrics
- Benchmarks for how firms compare at different stages of growth
The workshop will be followed by Office Hours for members who would like one-on-one time to work with David.
11:45 - 12:00 pm | Lunch Served
12:00 - 12:10 pm | Introductions
12:10 - 12:50 pm | Presentation / Discussion
12:50 - 01:00 pm | Q&A + Wrap-up
01:15 - 03:15 pm | Office Hours
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
About the Speaker
David is passionate about creating great B2B SaaS companies. Over time, he has developed a series of SMB, Mid-Market, and Enterprise customer-lifecycle sales playbooks that have generated over $1.1B in market capitalization for his clients, focusing on creating value for customers, increasing return for shareholders, and building great teams.
RSVP for this Event
- When: May 16, 2018, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 180 Sansome St, San Francisco, Ca
- When: May 22, 2018, 11:45 am - 1:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 180 Sansome St, San Francisco, CA