- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 05:30pm - 08:00pm
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Sometimes you can't afford to hire full-time engineers, or your team simply doesn't have the bandwidth or expertise required for a particular project. In any of these cases, working with an outsourced development partner can be a practical, cost-effective option.
On April 26, we're bringing in Jo Overline and Aaron Diek from SwingDev to lead a crash-course in working with external engineers. They will cover everything from choosing projects to outsource, to vetting prospective partners and managing the process and relationship to get great results.
This session will be followed by Office Hours for members who would like some one-on-one time to work with Jo and Aaron (sign up for Office Hours here).
Here are some of the topics we will cover:
- pros and cons of working with external engineers
- types of project best suited for external engineering teams
- how to choose a development partner + red flags to look out for
- best practices for getting great results on outsourced projects
And much more!
11:45 am - 12:00 pm | Lunch Served
12:00 pm - 12:10 pm | Introduction
12:10 pm - 12:50 pm | Workshop
12:50 pm - 01:00 pm | Q&A
01:15 pm - 3:00 pm | Office Hours (sign up for Office Hours here)
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 09:30 - 11:30 am
- Where: The Classroom (-2 Basement) RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ