- When: Monday 19th of August, 2019, 17:30-18:30
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Founder + CEO of Proactive Talent Strategies
Former Head of Talent at Glassdoor and Twilio
According to LinkedIn's 2017 Global Talent Report, over 53 percent of recruiting leaders said they would invest more in employer branding if money was not a constraint. The demand for talent continues to increase and building an employer brand (on top of a consumer brand) has never been more important. In order to compete with Silicon Valley giants and other startups, your employer brand needs to be on point.
On February 16, 2017, William Staney — founder of Proactive Talent Strategies, and former Head of Talent at Glassdoor and Twilio — will share how companies can turn around their entire recruiting practice by building a solid employer brand. You will leave this workshop with a list of actionable items that will help you improve your employer brand and start seeing improved responses to your recruiting efforts within weeks.
The workshop will be followed by Office Hours for members who would like some one-on-one time with the presenter (sign up for Office Hours here).
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- The cost (in $$$) of having a bad employer brand
- Common mistakes to avoid when hiring
- How to audit your entire employer brand with actionable and strategic fixes
And much more!
11:45 am - 12:00 pm | Lunch Served
12:00 pm - 12:05 pm | Introductions
12:05 pm - 12:50 pm | Workshop
12:50 pm - 1:00 pm | Q&A
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 2nd of October, 2019, 09:30-10:30
- Where: The Classroom, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ