- When: Monday 19th of August, 2019, 17:30-18:30
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Growth + Partnerships at Cooper
Senior Director, Professional Education at Cooper
Design can feel like a broad concept, encompassing UX, human-interaction design, graphic design, and more. More than merely making products and websites aesthetically pleasing, it's a creative and empathetic approach to problem solving.
On September 19, join Andrew Kaufteil and Teresa Brazen from Cooper for a 'crash course' introduction to design thinking methods. In this hands-on workshops, you will learn about design thinking and put your new knowledge to practice re-designing the airport check-in experience.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- What is design?
- What is design thinking?
- Goal-directed design methods
- Applying design thinking to your product
And much more!
The workshop will be followed by Office Hours for members who would like one-on-one work sessions with Andrew and Teresa.
12:00 - 12:05 pm | Introductions
12:05 - 12:50 pm | Workshop
12:50 - 01:00 pm | Q&A
01:00 pm - 3:00 pm | Office Hours
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 2nd of October, 2019, 09:30-10:30
- Where: The Classroom, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ