- When: Monday 19th of August, 2019, 17:30-18:30
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Director, Startup Engagement at RocketSpace
Senior Innovation Consultant at RocketSpace
Join us on Thursday, April 13th at 4:00pm — right before Power Hour — to meet members of RocketSpace’s Corporate Innovation Services team and learn how your startup can potentially connect with RocketSpace’s Fortune 500 corporate clients.
RocketSpace’s corporate consulting arm helps large companies across a variety of industries identify and partner with startups that complement their unique pain points and needs. Current clients include JetBlue, Nike, Panasonic, VW and Eli Lilly. By understanding these corporations’ unique pain points and needs, we help them identify and connect with startups that could be potential partners.
Join us to:
- learn more about how we work with corporations and startups
- get an overview of some of the current projects we are working on in CIS
- tell us about what you are working on so we can keep you top-of-mind for opportunities that might be a fit
And much more!
4:00 - 4:15 pm | Introduction to RocketSpace Corporate Innovation Services
4:15 - 4:30 pm | Startup intros, current client projects overview + Q&A
4:30 - 5:30 pm | Power Hour
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace members only.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 2nd of October, 2019, 09:30-10:30
- Where: The Classroom, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ