- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 05:30pm - 08:00pm
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Co-founder and Marketing Consultant at Prim'd Marketing
Jenni Heffernan Brown
Co-founder and Marketing Strategist at Prim'd Marketing
Well-defined buyer personas can have a marked impact on the effectiveness of your marketing efforts — they help you narrow in on your target customer, focus your efforts on the correct audience, and tailor your messaging and materials to draw them in and convert them into customers.
Sophie Davies and Jenni Heffernan Brown, co-founders of Prim'd Marketing, are coming in on February 1 to walk you through an exercise that will analyze your past and future customer base and assign them one of four target customer categories. Through this process, you will see trends emerge, and you will learn something about the types of customers you should be focusing your marketing on.
The workshop will be followed by Office Hours for members who would like some one-on-one time with the presenters (sign up for Office Hours here).
This interactive workshop will include these topics:
- How to define your target audience
- Examples of customer profiles
- An exercise to create your customer profiles
- Get a better understanding of your customers' needs and why they are coming to you
And much more!
12:00 pm - 12:05 pm | Introductions
12:05 pm - 12:50 pm | Workshop
12:50 pm - 1:00 pm | Q&A
01:15pm - 3:00 pm | Office Hours
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
This workshop can help startups at any stage refine their marketing, but may be especially useful for Seed to Series-A companies.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 09:30 - 11:30 am
- Where: The Classroom (-2 Basement) RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ