- When: Monday 19th of August, 2019, 17:30-18:30
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
By GTM Global in association with Nordic-Embassy
Expanding into the Nordics?
Join the GTM Global team and NORDIC EMBASSY - an international business development consultancy specialising in helping overseas companies expand into the Nordic region.
This GTM round-table will look at every stage of market expansion, from validating your opportunity to supporting and growing your business in the NORDIC region.
About the Nordics
The Nordic Region comprises Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland & Iceland and includes the top 30 richest & healthiest countries in the World. As a region it is the 5th largest economy in Europe and the 10th largest in the World.
Consumer spend in the Nordics at approx. USD 176bn, is 78% higher than the EU average and when it comes to technology and e-Commerce, the population (circa 27m) are early adopters.
In recent years the Nordic region experienced huge success in terms of number of foreign direct investments (FDI) secured, with growth repeatedly outperforming Europe as a whole.
According to EY's 2018 Nordic Attractiveness Report, foreign investors launched a record-breaking 411 projects, up 25% from 2016 figures. The digital and business services sectors proved to be the Nordics’ FDI pillars in 2017 and accounted for 40% of all projects launched.
The Round Table
This FREE, two hour round table discussion is for business leaders of scale-up tech/digital companies interested in learning about business opportunities in the region and the options and strategies for growing your business there.
- Business opportunities in the region
- Customer acquisition and go-to-market strategy
- Partnering & channel development
- Setting up your own offices
About NORDIC EMBASSY:
NORDIC EMBASSY offers a wide range of services tailored to a company's needs, covering almost every stage of market expansion, from validating your opportunity to supporting and growing your business in the NORDIC region.
Strategist and managing partner, Claus Nielsen, will be leading the discussion, sharing his knowledge and experiences to help you develop your strategy, make the right connections, build partnerships and close deals.
As Claus says "At NORDIC EMBASSY we offer a fast, low-risk and cost-efficient way to succeed in the Nordic markets". Join us on the 15th to meet Claus and find out how he can help develop your business in the region.
RocketSpace is a global ecosystem of people and ideas that provides the necessary velocity — both speed and direction — to help the world’s top innovators bring the future to market. Founded in San Francisco in 2011, it has a strong global network across Asia, Europe and Australia and services are designed to help tech startups scale. RocketSpace’s Corporate Innovation Services team helps fuel global brands’ innovation programs by tapping into its ecosystem of startups from around the world.
About GTM Global:
Connects UK scale-up brands in digital and tech to a designated panel of experts from government, trade bodies and commercial partners to provide on-going advice and guidance for them to go market and expand internationally.
What to expect from the GTM Programme:
This clinic is part of a programme of events that support mid-market tech/digital companies on their international expansion journeys. By participating in the programme you can expect a mix of the following great benefits:
- Advice & guidance from experts in international trade
- Export readiness audits & market research reports
- Access to a network of in-country specialists & trade partners
- Go-to-market strategy development & market expansion planning
- Compliance, regulatory & risk management planning
- In-country distribution, sales & business development services
- Access to overseas EDOs, accelerator programs & government support
- Funding via an international network of investors & VCs
- Curated promotions & offers for businesses transacting overseas
For more information, contact GTM Global here.
Register for this Event
- When: Wednesday 2nd of October, 2019, 09:30-10:30
- Where: The Classroom, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ