- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 05:30pm - 08:00pm
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Round Table discussion on when and why venture debt could be a viable alternative to equity financing for your business, including:
Analysis of reasons to choose venture debt.
Examination of a typical venture debt transaction (including examples of usual structures for the loan and warrant elements, common terms and lender requirements).
Summary of standard lender expectations.
Explanation of collateral scope.
Discussion and practical tips on problem areas from a borrower’s perspective.
- EI is the skillset that makes the difference between being a successful leader and merely holding a leader role
- I can understand, learn and master the skills of EI
- The successful leader continually works to improve their EI levels
- EI is about wisdom in leadershipBrief introduction
Registration Required via App.
- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 09:30 - 11:30 am
- Where: The Classroom (-2 Basement) RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ