- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 05:30pm - 08:00pm
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
This workshop offers a brief overview of Goleman’s EI model. It frames EI as an essential toolkit for leaders who want to be successful. It establishes the differences between EQ and EI and explains why EI is what makes the difference between successful and unsuccessful leadership. It looks at the four pillars of EI and unpacks each: Self-awareness, awareness of others, self-management and relationship management. It helps leaders understand how to master the skills required to bring these four pillars into their leadership skill set as supporting structures, providing a framework for success in the future.
- Brief introduction
- Establish the workshop purpose and aims
- Introduce the model through an interactive presentation
- Conclude with a Q&A
- EI is the skillset that makes the difference between being a successful leader and merely holding a leader role
- I can understand, learn and master the skills of EI
- The successful leader continually works to improve their EI levels
- EI is about wisdom in leadershipBrief introduction
Registration Required via App.
- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 09:30 - 11:30 am
- Where: The Classroom (-2 Basement) RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ