- When: October 31, 2018, 11:00-12:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 123 Mission St, Floor 16, 16MA, San Francisco, CA
Achieving growth and marketing optimisation by combining internal, open source and geo-location data.
Every business wants to be data led but this often requires expensive resources and skills which early business just don’t have access to. Leveraging the power of your internal data plus exploring the value of open source and 3rd party data can add substantial Insights. Utilising tools which do not necessarily require developers or data scientist to configure in combination with some simple location analytics techniques can support a wide variety of early stage challenges.
Hear how Paul Cook, ex JUSTEAT.com Head of Global Insight now supports early stage teams with limited resources and data but a desire to be insight -led and driven by evidence-based strategic growth.
- How to squeeze the value from even the smallest amount of customer data
- Using location analytics to expand smartly
- Using Open source data to build personas you can identify AND target
- Future proofing your business to acquire the correct customers
- Optimizing your network and geographic expansion – achieving greatest reach with minimum supply
Registration Required via App.