- When: October 31, 2018, 11:00-12:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 123 Mission St, Floor 16, 16MA, San Francisco, CA
Scott Lyon Partner at Sedgwick LLP
Tech Startup Litigator
If a startup’s biggest asset is its talent, then it follows that people problems can be its most difficult challenge! Don’t get bogged down with benefit or IP disputes. Join Scott Lyon from Sedgwick Partners to learn the best practices entrepreneurs use to keep their HR humming along smoothly and worry-free.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Employment basics (breaks, calculating and tracking overtime, equal pay)
- The pitfalls of promising initial employees part-ownership in lieu of salary
- Capturing employee innovations under “work for hire”
And much more!
11:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | Lunch served
12:00 p.m. - 12:05 p.m. | Introduction
12:05 p.m. - 12:35 p.m. | Workshop
12:35 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. | Q&A
12:50 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Wrap up
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace members only.
RSVP for this Event