- When: Monday 19th of August, 2019, 17:30-18:30
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Facebook boasts thousands of millions of users, facilitates millions of ad clicks each year, and is relatively affordable compared to alternatives such as Google AdWords and LinkedIn ads ($0.25 to reach 100 people versus $0.75 and $2.75 for LinkedIn and AdWords, respectively)… But what’s the best way to leverage it? Can you use the same creative as you do on other platforms? Do you need to tweak the campaigns you’re already using elsewhere?
On May 23, join Monica and Hannah from DataScore — a data-driven growth marketing consultancy focused on getting startups to scale — for a one-hour workshop detailing the most effective techniques for getting results from Facebook campaigns with a limited budget.
This session will be followed by Office Hours for members who would like some one-on-one time to work with Hannah and Monica (sign up for Office Hours here).
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Picking the correct target audience for your campaign
- What makes certain creative more effective than others on Facebook
- How to test your strategies
- Best practices for setting your ad budget
And much more!
11:45 am - 12:00 pm | Lunch served
12:00 pm - 12:05 pm | Introduction
12:05 pm - 12:35 pm | Workshop
12:35 pm - 12:50 pm | Q&A
12:50 pm - 01:00 pm | Wrap up
01:15 pm - 3:00 pm | Office Hours (sign up for Office Hours here)
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 2nd of October, 2019, 09:30-10:30
- Where: The Classroom, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ