- When: October 17, 2018, 12:00-1:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 123 Mission, FL 16, RM 16MA
Dylan Wiseman Trade Secret and Unfair Competition Trial Lawyer at Buchalter Nemer
Want to protect your company’s Intellectual Property (IP) but not sure where to start or what qualifies?
Join veteran trade secret and unfair competition trial lawyer Dylan Wiseman for an hour-long workshop about IP, with special emphasis on the errors and situations entrepreneurs commonly face.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- What is a trade secret, and what is not?
- The steps entrepreneurs can take to get assignment of IP.
- Common mistakes to avoid and their consequences.
And much more!
11:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | Lunch served
12:00 p.m. - 12:05 p.m. | Introduction
12:05 p.m. - 12:35 p.m. | Workshop
12:35 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. | Q&A
12:50 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Wrap up
Please note that this event is open to full time members at RocketSpace only.
RSVP for this Event