- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 05:30pm - 08:00pm
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Between the competitive hiring landscape and perk wars, recruiting engineers is tricky in the Bay Area, but not impossible!
On March 21, Michael Lipschutz from RockIT Recruiting and Jennifer Loftus from Swing Talent (both official RocketSpace partners with special offers for members!) are coming in to share their expertise in recruiting and retaining engineers. They will cover the ins and outs of finding and successfully hiring the best engineers, then how to retain and motivate them once they're on board.
The workshop will be followed by separate Office Hours with RockIT Recruiting and Swing Talent for members who would like some one-on-one time with the presenters (sign up for Office Hours with RockIT Recruiting here, and Swing Talent here).
Here are some of the topics we will cover:
- Creative tricks for sourcing the best engineers + managing your recruitment process
- Interviewing candidates + improving your offer acceptance rate
- Creating a company culture that inspires + motivates employees
- Leveraging team members to refer new engineers
And much more!
11:45 am - 12:00 pm | Lunch served
12:00 pm - 12:05 pm | Introduction
12:05 pm - 12:35 pm | Workshop
12:35 pm - 12:50 pm | Q&A
12:50 pm - 01:00 pm | Wrap up
01:00 pm - 03:00 pm | Office Hours
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace members only.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 09:30 - 11:30 am
- Where: The Classroom (-2 Basement) RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ