- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 05:30pm - 08:00pm
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Su Yuen Chin
Co-founder + CEO of MomoCentral
Working with freelancers abroad or hiring a remote team can reap huge cost savings, but the challenges of offshoring — some well known, and some unexpected — can take a huge toll on your local staff and product if handled improperly.
Su Yuen Chin founded MomoCentral, a platform that helps startups hire and work with freelance engineers and designers, because fellow entrepreneurs kept asking her the secret to her development shop's success hiring and managing remote teams, and has been sharing her know-how ever since.
This session will be followed by Office Hours for members who would like to work with Su Yuen one-on-one.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Interviewing + testing remote candidates
- Handling differences in language, culture, infrastructure + timezone
- Maintaining similar work culture, code standards + practices across the board
- Engineering + design collaboration tools
11:45 am - 12:00 pm | Lunch Served
12:00 pm - 12:05 pm | Introduction
12:05 pm - 12:50 pm | Workshop
12:50 pm - 01:00 pm | Q&A
01:00 pm - 03:00 pm | Office Hours
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 09:30 - 11:30 am
- Where: The Classroom (-2 Basement) RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ