- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 05:30pm - 08:00pm
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
A successful public relations strategy can greatly impact business growth. It can help you raise funds, acquire new customers, and attract top talent. Startups need to come out of obscurity in order to scale, yet hiring an expensive agency to develop and execute your PR strategy might not be a cost you can allocate budget to.
On June 12, join Andrew Stoltzfuz, VP of Audience Strategy and Growth at Spry — the world’s first on-demand PR network — for an engaging workshop on how startups can plan and execute an effective PR strategy. Andrew will debunk a lot of the misconceptions around PR and share resources you can tap for high-impact results without breaking the bank.
You will learn:
- What PR can really do for you
- When PR can have the greatest impact
- What “media relations” means today
- Tricks for DIY public relations
And much more!
The workshop will be followed by Office Hours for members who would like to work with Andrew.
11:45 - 12:00 pm | Lunch served
12:00 - 12:10 pm | Introductions
12:10 - 12:50 pm | Presentation
12:50 - 01:00 pm | Q+A and Wrap-up
01:15 - 03:15 pm | Office Hours
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and Corporate Innovation members only.
About the Speaker
Andrew Stoltzfus is VP of Audience Strategy and Growth at Spry, the world’s first on-demand PR network. Founded by PR industry veterans, Spry makes top-tier PR and journalism talent accessible on-demand for quick-turn, project-based work, all via the app.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 09:30 - 11:30 am
- Where: The Classroom (-2 Basement) RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ