- When: Monday 19th of August, 2019, 17:30-18:30
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Co-founder and CEO at Foundersuite
While hustle helps, it is not enough to raise venture capital. A structured fundraising process is also key to raising the funds you need quickly and efficiently.
As co-founder and CEO of RocketSpace partner Foundersuite, Nathan Beckord has helped more than 100 startups (including Kickstarter) raise over $150 million in seed capital and achieve five exits. Join him on September 7 for a run-through of the tools and tactics that will help you close your next round more swiftly and painlessly.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Building your investor funnel
- Tools for finding + connecting with investors
- Filtering + qualifying "leads" to find the investors most likely to fund your startup
- Fundraising hacks: tips for building momentum + closing your round
And much more!
The workshop will be followed by Office Hours for members who would like to work with Nathan.
12:00 - 12:05 pm | Introductions
12:05 - 12:50 pm | Workshop
12:50 - 01:00 pm | Q&A
01:00 pm - 3:00 pm | Office Hours
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 2nd of October, 2019, 09:30-10:30
- Where: The Classroom, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ