- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 05:30pm - 08:00pm
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
You’re getting some traction, but it’s not as much as you need. What are you doing wrong? Is it your product-market fit? Your distribution?
Join Sunny Juneja and Sameer Siruguri from Digital Strategies, experts in product development and growth hacking, for a workshop about the most effective strategies for measuring, building and troubleshooting product-market fit and growth.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- The three phases of a successful startup
- Getting the “right” client
- Common product-market fit issues
- Building your distribution channels
- How much money should you be prepared to spend?
And much more!
11:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | Lunch served
12:00 p.m. - 12:05 p.m. | Introduction
12:05 p.m. - 12:35 p.m. | Workshop
12:35 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. | Q&A
12:50 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Wrap up
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace members only.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 09:30 - 11:30 am
- Where: The Classroom (-2 Basement) RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ