- When: Monday 19th of August, 2019, 17:30-18:30
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Senior Manager, Product Management + Design at Capital One
Product + Design Mentor at Founders Space, Plug and Play Tech Center, and more
According to TechCrunch, "nearly one in four people abandon an app after only one use." The key to retaining your hard-won users? A frictionless, engaging UX.
On September 27, we're bringing in product guru and startup mentor Bonnie Ruf. Join Bonnie for a workshop incorporating case studies, exercises and best practices designed to help you smooth out the kinks in your UX and improve user engagement.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- The top 5 UX mistakes and steps to fix them
- Usability testing and user interviews
- Identifying your tech product's unique UX problems
And much more!
11:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | Lunch served
12:00 p.m. - 12:05 p.m. | Introduction
12:05 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. | Workshop
12:50 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Q&A
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 2nd of October, 2019, 09:30-10:30
- Where: The Classroom, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ