- When: October 17, 2018, 12:00-1:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 123 Mission, FL 16, RM 16MA
Does determining what your users want or whether they will like your new feature feel like guesswork? Generative user research is a powerful tool that can help you understand your target users' desires, expectations and lifestyle habits, taking the speculation out of product desicions and surfacing new customer pain points and opportunities.
On September 7, Misael León and Sandra Vazquez from software development company Nearsoft's UX Team will walk you through how to design an exercise that will help you to better understand and truly empathize with your target customers.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Using the Generative Research framework to get richer qualitative insights
- Designing + customizing hands-on exercises to gather meaningful user feedback
- Ways to dig deeper during user feedback sessions to uncover unspoken desires, expectations, and lifestyle habits
And much more!
11:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | Lunch served
12:00 p.m. - 12:05 p.m. | Introduction
12:05 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. | Workshop
12:50 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Q&A
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event