- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 05:30pm - 08:00pm
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Revenue is the lifeblood of your business, so it’s crucial to have a seamless sales process. For early-stage SaaS startups with lean teams, ensuring that the process, roles, and responsibilities are clearly outlined is crucial to selling effectively.
On May 8, we’re bringing back Christian Mongillo — Business Development Manager at Hubspot for Startups — for a comprehensive workshop on leveraging your buyer persona and customer journey to create a seamless sales process. We will discuss prospect and sales techniques to help you close more deals.
Here are some of the topics we will cover:
- Discover + solve your customers' problems
- Persona development: mapping the customer journey
- Sales activities
- Sales process, metrics, and technology
And much more!
The workshop will be followed by Office Hours for members who would like to work with Christian.
12:00 - 12:10 pm | Introductions
12:10 - 12:50 pm | Presentation
12:50 - 01:00 pm | Q+A and Wrap-up
01:15 - 03:15 pm | Office Hours
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and Corporate Innovation members only.
About the Speaker
Christian Mongillo has worked at HubSpot for four years. First, as an early member of the corporate sales team, he helped HubSpot move up market selling into the more than 200 employee 'Enterprise' space. Then he worked on an experimental division selling to media and publishing clients. As the third team member of HubSpot for Startups, Christian continues to spread his passion for sales and marketing by working with startups and partners around the globe. Christian studied economics and international business at Villanova University (go Cats) and loves to explore San Francisco's cityscape as a new resident of 5 months.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 09:30 - 11:30 am
- Where: The Classroom (-2 Basement) RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ